Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stunning Studded Handbags

Studded handbags are the perfect way to amp up any look. They aren't alway boldly over the top but they always that extra special something to an outfit. Below are some of my favorite studded bags I found around the web

Valentino Rock Stud Flap Bag in Red

 The bold red add to this bag rock star style. I love the studs going all the way around it. 

ALAÏA Alaia Studded Cutout Suede Clutch

 Gorgeous! This bag would work with practically everything. A t-shirt or cute little black dress. 

Alexander McQueen Wicca Medium Satchel With Studs

 

 

The moment I saw this bag it was like a spell was cast on me. It's bewitchingly beautiful. The look of the leather matched with the gold stud accents is a simply magical combination.

Black leather studded mini handbag

This handmade studded beauty stuns. It's an adorable size, perfect for essentials without weighing you down. I would carry out to a rock concert. 

Incredible Black & White Bag with Black Bow and Brass Studs

 I adore this bag. It's absolutely the cutest studded bag I've ever seen. Even the studs can't defy it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment