Friday, January 13, 2012

Enjoy Weekends: Red and Nude


Red and Nude




I'm not generally a fan of wedge style shoes but I do like the Lanvin Buckle Wedge shoe in this set. The inspiration for this set was the sweater. My mom bought us all "ugly" sweaters for christmas (which were not in the least ugly) and while she was searching for them, I stumbled upon the kintted painted fox jumper and thought it wasn't the most attractive sweater but with a few added pieces it could be. The sweater made me want to combine lighter colors, browns, and nudes with reds.

This would be the perfect outfit for my weekend. I am going to get bubble tea with a friend I haven't seen in a long while and then we are heading to an expo. Casual yet trendy, this outfit makes me want to hit the town on a Saturday.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment