Monday, January 23, 2012

Bag Trend: Fold over zip bag

If you like bags that are roomier than they look, cross body bags, and a style that keeps your valuable secure then the fold over zip bag may be a trend suited to your needs. I don't usually jump on the bus of bag trends. But these bags offer a number of benefits. I scoured scores of online shops looking for a resonably priced one with all the features I like, and to my luck I found on offline in ALDO.
 The one from Aldo was $45. I love it! I can wear both as a shoulder bag and a cross-body bag. I also love how easy it is to dress with.


Here are some other fold over zip bags I considered

High Fashion 4807 Cross-Body






Carry Merrily Backpack

kate spade new york Cobble Hill Leslie Satchel

 

Deux Lux Mini Messenger Bag

 

Deux Lux Mini Messenger Bag

Marc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha cross body bag

 

 


1 comment:

  1. I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information.I really like your blog.
    Regards,
    ROTHCO

    ReplyDelete