Monday, September 19, 2011

Windy City Trench Coat




I see dark denim, cute flats and a warm latte. The windy city trench is for the city girl who has things to do and wants to look good doing it. It's nice to see a cute trench under $100 heck under $60. I sort of wish it was longer than 3 1/4 length sleeves but that does not diminish it's appeal in anyway. Khaki coats are a stable to own. They pair well with anything and are easy to maintain.   

 To make the Khaki a little less monotone I went with a brightly printed scarf. The other black accessories compliment not the Khaki but also the scarf. I could have added more color, but I felt the scarf was enough.






Coach Madison Leather Embellished Sophia Convertible Satchel Bag Purse Tote 16356 Black 

Vabene16 Oxford Casual Shoes BLACK

 


No comments:

Post a Comment