Friday, July 8, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: Tell me something sweet

Tell me something sweet





May sweet words find their way to all of us this weekend. Whether it be a charming message in an email or a verbal declaration of how lovely you are, or simply just good news, I hope each us receives some note of kindness. And why not start with ourselves. Let's all find at least one person to remind of how important they are to our lives.

Showing appreciation is a very stylish thing to do and should be done more often, so in the name of style I want to say thank you to you my sweet reader.

Thank you for taking the time to view my posts, for letting me into your inbox and for leaving me sweet messages. Though I may not say it in every post, I do appreciate you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have nearly as much fun with this blog. You inspire, not just to create but to keep on creating on days when I feel partly cloudy and have the blogger's blues. Be glad in knowing that each time you visit me, you bring a ray of sun to me. My reader, you are sweet like cupcakes and as lovey as the items in the set above.

Thanks for your support and may your weekend be as sweet as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment