Thursday, May 26, 2011

May Faves


Unproductive, that’s the best way for me to describe May. I had so much to do that I just decided to do nothing at all. Every have that.?You look around and realize you’re so overwhelmed that you don’t know where to start. Well, while looking around and being unproductive I found a few things that I love this month.

1. Elizabeth Grant’s Advanced Age Defense Gentle Cleanser: I posted a full review of this product already but I wanted to it mention again in this faves list. My skin still feels great and I hope it stays like this all summer. This cleanser makes my top list of facial cleansers for it’s incredible pore refining ability.

















2.O.P.I  Katy Perry nail polish collection: Honestly, I don’t know when this collection came out. I found it in my house (bought by my sister) put it on and fell in love. The colors are fantastically pop culture. Teenage dream, a parade of pink sparkles, shines beautifully. Mind you, it takes ages to get off. Not like the movies another color I adored looks out-of-this-world. I normally don’t pay attention to celebrity inspired collections but O.P.I did a great job with this one


Katy Perry and Black Shatter 5pc set








3. Coloring: Feeling stressed? Invite your 5 year old self out to play and color. I don’t mean getting your Picasso on, I mean using crayons and fat markers and coloring in fun shapes and zoo animals. Don’t worry about staying in the lines, just draw out the stress and make a rainbow.  Dollar stores have all sorts of coloring books to have fun with and I’ll be doing it a lot more often! 

Paisley Designs Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment