Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grab Your Green Handbags

I never noticed how lush, green looked on a handbag until I started collecting items for this post. Green is a fabulous color for a bag. In fact, I may have to replace my numerous black ones with a sweet and vibrant green one. Green bags are sophisticated, upbeat, and a great way to solidify your outfit. I mean just take a look at the bags below. Don't you just want to grab one and head off on a spring adventure.


Bottega Veneta Large Intrecciato Hobo

Here's a bag that would be beautiful with a spring dress and some brown wedges. The woven texture and braided handle give it the appearance of a basket. But at it's price I wouldn't be able to afford to put anything in it. Still, the green is a unique twist to the age old black.


Green Patent Leather Crocodile Textured Clutch Bag



I love wristlets and clutches and this faux croc textured one in it's lovely croc green was an easy addition to the list. It's nice to know I can detach the wrist strap and the chain strap within.

Green PS1 Pouch Bag, Proenza Schouler



WANT! There's nothing else I can say about this green leather cross-body satchel bag with detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, plus external and internal pockets and layered flap.

Green Borough medium frame grab bag

f

 Fun and feminine, the Bourough medium handbag is a crafted from the softest leather and allows for multipurpose wear. You can carry it by the handles or across the body, or over the shoulders. No matter how you choose to sport this 70s inspired green delight you'll look great.

Cath Kidston Candy Flowers Foldaway Shopper 

 

 Now I know there are a lot of other distracting colors on this green background shopper, but it is still green and it screams springtime and I just love it. Would I carry it as something more than just a shopping bag, you bet I would. Look at it. It's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment