Friday, April 8, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: Joyus Blossoms




This weekend offers me much to celebrate. Not only is the weather a bright and cheery display of merriment, but after 4 long years my sister is graduating, not this weekend specifically but the journey comes to a closing end this weekend.
To my sister, I want to say congratulations on completing this long and trying journey. You do inspire and if ever I am in the mind set to give up I shall think of you and remember that way forward is through small steps bringing us closer to our destination. Like the flowers of springtime you are blossoming into a fair young lady. Keep your smile upon your face; your face cast towards the sun and wherever you go remember you aren't alone.

I shall be gorging on cake with my sister this weekend.

I hope you too find something celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping me every step of the way. I will never forget "Happy Monday"
    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete