Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March faves


Surprisingly, March didn’t feel as long as I thought it would. March always seems to drag for me but in one quick blink I was seeing April moving in. Seeing as how March is one of my least favorite months, I can’t help being a little happy to see it go. But I won’t deny there were some undeniable product favorites this month.

1. Milk of magnesiaPhillips' Fresh Mint Milk of Magnesia Liquid, 26oz Bottle (Pack of 2) This item is going to get it’s own video review in the days to come. Milk of magnesia is a liquid used as an antacid and laxative but it is also a highly raved about skin care product. I knew this for a while but never tried until this month. Folks…my skin is one happy camper! I’m not sure why it works so well but in the past few weeks my skin has seen a great reeducation in breakouts, blemishes and pores. I use before bed and after I clean my face during the day. If I was stranded on an island and could only take one skin care product, this cheap and easily accessible item would definitely be my pick.

2. Nivea milk and honey lip glossNivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey  Smooth and long lasting, this is one lip gloss that raises a pain attack in me when I misplace it. I like how it doesn’t have any “sensation” but works great. It goes on easy, lasts for hours, and is very moisturizing. The taste is mild and can be worn under or on a lipstick without taking over.

5. Large vintage bags. All month long I wanted a big bag. I’m a not a big bag kind of girl. I prefer clutches and I do need lots of room I opt for a backpack. But when I kept seeing those large brown vintage bags I couldn’t help but want one. Luckily I found one in a thrift store that I love. It’s quite large, clearly made for travel, but the color and style are a vintage classic.

4. Jung-an Korean Herbal face mask. While I didn’t find this product to do anything dramatic to my face (granted I only used it once) I did enjoy using it. It’s an inexpensive face mask you can get at walmart that makes for a gentle spa day at home. It made me sleepy and calm and didn’t have any unpleasant order. I’d buy it again just to relax with.

No comments:

Post a Comment