Friday, March 25, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: I Miss Spring



I made this set when I was going through the winter blues. The clouds above seemed to sprinkle down a never ending shower of snow flakes. The white covered trees and the icy roads made me feel as through I would never again see another flower blossom. I saw the dress and thought, I want spring! I want to wear that dress while the warm sun kisses my skin. I want to pick wild flowers, and dance under a shower of spring rain, not winter snow. My wish has not been fully granted...I don't possess the dress, but a springtime rain dance may be in session quite soon. If you are enjoying the warm weather, I envy you. May you always have sunny stylish days.

Have a sunny weekend

1 comment:

  1. I also cant wait for it to be spring for real where I live!

    ReplyDelete