Monday, March 21, 2011

Cute Ulzzang Hats



Spring has sprung, or at least it's on its way. We can now ditch our toques and earmuffs and crown our heads with cute spring hats. I love hats, and enjoy incorporating them into my outfit. Many times I have obtained style ideas from ulzzangs who make great use of hats in their outfits.


Lanvin Chiffon flower-embellished straw hat

 
Now while this hat from Lanvin does remind me of summer more than spring, I'd wear it in either season. The the embellished straw edge makes it unique from other straw hats out this season. I could see it topping off a peach summer dress or cut off  with wedge shoes. 

Brixton Alana Hat - Women's Taupe Straw/Cream Grosgrain Band,


This hat is a lot more typical, as far as star floppy hats go, and I like that about it. It's classic and versatile. I also really like the color as it would allow one to add it as an accessory to a number of differ colors, prints, and textures.

Patchwork Plaid Flat Cap Multicolor




This hat looks to be a popular one among ulzzangs this season. I adore the colorful fun that it has going on and would love to pair it up with a cute casual spring outfit.   




 Straw Spring Fedora Hat - NATURAL (1SZ)

This simple and chic fedora will never go out of style and with the 70s style making a comeback this spring fashion season you're bond to see a lot of them. This one from bebe is a great spring option and inexpensive at just $12.95 on amazon, making it the most affordable hat on this list.

Top your look with a cute ulzzang hat this season.

Thank you for reading this, please subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment