Friday, February 4, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: I'm set on you



I'm set on everything in this set, especially the studded Dinah cardigan. It looks so cozy. Cuddling up in it with a good book and some steamy hot chocolate would be delightful. But that's a wish that's going to be unfulfilled this weekend. I suppose I can cozy up to good book and a warm knit cardigan, but it won't be that one, sadly.

The more I look at this set the more I want a pair of nerd glasses and red stockings. I was one of those weird kids that envied kids with glasses when I was younger. I'd actually put it on my Christmas wish list. If I can't have that cardigan then I should at least finally get my nerd glasses. I should pick up some reads by Charles Dickens too while I'm on this nerdy shopping spree.

I hope my awesome readers have a geekerific weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment