Friday, December 3, 2010

Enjoy Weekends: Same Difference


I made this set a couple months ago but I had to share it, because I love everything in it. I just looks comfortable. I have no plans for this weekend except to catch up on school work...oh wait that is a plan isn't it, though it is rather uneventful when you think of all the things I could be doing. The seasonal weather is starting to get to me I think though, as I am not in the mood for people. For all you winter lovers--good for you! Winter is not a season I can ever get into. I try, really, with some hot chocolate, the odd snowball fight, even thinking of Christmas, but in the end it's still winter. If you do get jolly during this season I'd love to know how. I mean honestly, what do people do on the weekends during winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment