Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enjoy Weekends: Saving it all for you


I totally forgot that yesterday was Friday. Whoops! So I apologize that the enjoy weekends post is a day late. But better late than never. The snow is wreaking havoc on my style. One of the reasons why I hate winter is I never know what to wear that will keep me warm and still make me feel glam. Anyone else have that problem? I envy all you snow bunnies that can look cute as ever during the winter season. I am not so fortunate and always look like a raged little mouse. Thus I decided, forget snow bunny cute, lets go all out glam. I can still live vicariously through my polyvore sets. This set has some lovely fall colors what with the brown and purple, and the dress is hot! Perhaps hot enough to keep me warm.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love this.
    The purple is such a beautiful color,
    it's actually my favorite ^_^

    ReplyDelete