Friday, September 10, 2010

Enjoy Weekends: Where the Wild Things Are


I hope you enjoyed this weekly feature and are inspired to add some animal prints to your wardrobe collection. I'll admit that I'm somewhat surprised as to how all the wild cat, zebra, and snakeskin prints have grown on me. I think combined with solids and nuetrals animal prints add a bold, dramtic edge to an outfit without the "street walker" association.

I did two sets for this week's enjoy weekends, as I wanted to showcase two different ways of following this trend. The first set is something very much befitting to my taste. Can we say stunning trench coat! I also love love love the dress. It's femine, classy and bold.

The set below is a lot more wild but the black pencil skirt and handbag bring it back down to earth. The leopard heel shoes are a hot way to add animal print to a look.


What do I have instore this weekend? Well it's my birthday so you never know ;)

Have a great weekend ^-^

Follow this blog if love Burberry Trench Coats

No comments:

Post a Comment