Thursday, August 19, 2010

Denim Hand Bags

Instead of going on and on about why I'm suddenly loving denim bags, why don't I just show you.


Bulga Handbags - Helmet Bag (Denim) - Bags and Luggage

Gosh I love this bag! I can see it working with so many things in my wardrobe.

Chocolate Cupcake with Sprinkles Denim Tote

I have a cupcake obsession. Needless to say this bag is cutie in my books. 

Botkier - Trigger Moto Clutch (Washed Denim) 

Minus the tassels, I really like this clutch. I could see it with a cute white skirt and cowgirl boots. Actually the tassels are starting to grow on me. 

 

LA POMME DENIM BLUE 

If I saw someone carry this bag I would have to stop them and ask where they got it. It's a very simple bag that has a lot of personality. 

Large fabric bag


 I think my heart went into excitement overload when I saw this bag then it dropped to the floor and was walked all over when I saw the over 1,000 dollar price :( I can't help loving it though. It definitely does justice to denim. 


Kinies Ruffled Waist Purse - DENIM DARK BLUE

I need this bag to carry my lip gloss, water, and snacks for days when I'm too lazy to get off the couch. I can just sit there with this cute rufflley bag on my waist all day. I love when pretty meets practical. 

While you're here why not enter my contest 

Follow this blog if you love handbags!

1 comment: