Monday, August 9, 2010

Catherine Malandrino Short-sleeved cotton trench

This is a great summer trench coat. I was so excited when I found it for two reasons: it meant I didn't have to give up trench coats for the warmer season and it was so dern lovely. Now forgive my ignorance, but until now I had never heard of Catherine Malandrino. But this coat makes me want to seek out more of her items. To accessorize I used a different belt, just a basic black one. I also wanted to add flats since this coat looks like a cute dress to me.  

Catherine Malandrino Short-sleeved cotton trench



 
Calvin Klein Women's Basic Reversible

 

 Accessories

Calvin Klein Women's Basic Reversible

ALDO Haste - Women Flats Shoes

Jessica McClintock Shark-Embossed Buckle Envelope Clutch,Black,one size

No comments:

Post a Comment