Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Style & Inspiration Boards Time! {and exciting new gorgeousness-esss} | Daily Dream Daily Doodle

It seems I'm not the only one that's been inspired by butterflies. Derya Aksoy of Daily Dream Daily Doodle, a blog I follow and love, has been creating some amazing butterfly accessories for her shop. I came across this blog post and knew I had to share it with you. This is very rare indeed since I rarely blog about other posts but I was too smitten to not let the world know.  What I love about these accessories is they represent the soft, mystic and fairy like beauty of real butterflies. I adore the necklaces and the arm wrap. On her blog you can read all about her inspiration and see more of her work. I'm sure you'll be wanting to see a few butterflies in your wardrobe after.

 

Style & Inspiration Boards Time! {and exciting new gorgeousness-esss} | Daily Dream Daily Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment