Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beauty Dayz: Spa Warming Trend Green Tea Masque Review

BeautiControl Spa Warming Trend Green Tea MasqueThe BeautiControl Spa Warming Trend Green Tea Masque  claims to be a botanically-enriched masque that cleanses the skin of dirt, oil and residue. Self-heating and aroma-therapeutic benefits moisturize the skin, leaving it softer, smoother and healthier looking. I have been using it for a month and here is a review of my experience with it.



 Check out the video to see this review with a demo on how to use it

Pros

Heating action: One thing that I really like about this masque is the fact that it warms up on my face as I use it. It’s a nice feeling that is especially beneficial on cool days. The heating action however is only active when the face is wet, so be sure to wet your face before using it.

Clean Feeling: This product was not lying when it claimed to clean the skin. My skin does feel free of dirt when I use it and you don’t need a lot to get that feeling.

Smoother skin: At first I thought this product was only good at getting my skin clean. I didn’t really notice a benefit other than that. Then I used it in different way, and got better results. Instead of simply washing my face with it like the instructions suggest, I left it on my face as a mask for about 5 minutes and then peeled it off.  My skin felt a little smoother and cleaner than using it the normal way.

Cons:

Expensive: This product runs at $23.00 (you can find it for cheaper on amazon or ebay). This in my opinion is expensive especially considering that it is not that different from others on the market.

Not as beneficial as it claims: The first time I used this product I thought it was good but after several uses it just became like other products on the market. Even though I did get more benefits from using it another way, it is not something that made my skin look amazing. My skin felt soft and clean but it didn’t feel moisturized or look any healthier than before I started using it.

This product is good for relaxing and it is fun to use. The warming feeling is a great feature and I believe that this is the main selling point. It doesn’t make the face dramatically beautiful and it doesn’t stand apart from other products similar to it. I give it 3/5.


No comments:

Post a Comment