Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Faves

June Faves

So I’m a little late…ok so I’m a lot late, considering that I usually do this kind of post at the very end of the month, which would mean you would have seen this June 30. But I was in the hospital, and then I forgot, and then I started to wonder if it really needed to be done. Well, after some thought I decided June had to be up there with all the other months.

In all honesty, I don’t actually remember June that much. June was a nice quiet month I think. Maybe that’s why I don’t have eventful memories of it. But I do remember a few of my June faves.




1. Grey Spotted Mac




I posted this trench coat last month and I still can’t stop thinking about it. Oh to own it would be such a delight.

2. Derma e trea tree & E antiseptic crème  
Derma E Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme 

This moisturizer has replaced most of the others in my house. It’s full of good things and does a lot of good things to my skin. I wasn’t expecting to love it, but it’s become a must have for my beauty bag.





3. Bicycles
Bicycle Pictures, Images and PhotosMaybe because it’s nearing summer, or maybe because it reminds me of my childhood, but I suddenly want to ride a bicycle. Not for any exercise purposes. I simply want to ride down a happy path as lovely flowers pass me by.

 4. T&T Supermarket

I swear I’m going to dedicate a post just to this place. I love the T&T supermarket. It’s not a super market in my opinion it’s an experience and I feel all my sense come alive when I’m shopping there. I smell a T&T haul in the future.








5. Cooking with dog

I don’t remember much about June but I do remember cooking with dog. It’s a youtube channel that shows you how to make Asian cuisine, mostly Japanese. It is one of the most entertaining cooking shows I’ve ever seen, and the best part is it does not try to be. Check out an episode for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment