Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July faves

Was anyone else exhausted in July? I’m not sure what it was—perhaps the sporadic days of heat we had here—but I think I slept away July. When I was awake though I was doing one of two things:

a) Listening to music. Summer tracks are fun aren’t they? Usually they’re nothing special, just fun upbeat songs but they make you reminisce when the snow falls.

b) Indulging in vintage random fun. I don’t even remember what I bought this month but my closet looks full of one vintage haul or the other.

Sexy Peel Soap by LUSHSome other things that kept me awake this July were

1. Lush soap. I did a huge lush soap haul, which you can check out here, and bought almost all the soap in the lush store minus one or two. I wanted to include some retro soap items, but maybe next time. I don’t have a favorite yet but I was really lush soap this month.  

2. Biore steam activated cleanser. I promise to do a proper review of this product, but for now you’ll have to take my on it when I say it’s wondrous. My sister bought it. I used it. I love it! My skin looks and feels great as a result of it.

Platinum Over Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Butterfly Band Size 73. Butterfly Accessories. A whole week was dedicated to this incredible creature, and now I’m seeing it on a lot more people in a plethora of different fashion accessories and items. Am I taking credit for this…eh, why not? Though in actuality I doubt my little blog is really starting any great trends. But honestly, don’t butterflies make you look good?


 4. Color Theory. Technically I haven’t bought his new album the sound yet, but I’m going to. Brian Hazard the genius behind the one man band color theory has created yet another piece of audio art. For those of you, who are unfamiliar with color theory, listen to the previews of his new album. Me trying to explain what it sounds like, or how good it is, would be a great injustice to his work. I will say however, that safe distance is a song that I will have on repeat for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment