Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In The Trenches Shop Goodies

It's Summer! Finally I can officially say it and with a new season means new items for my store. With summer upon us there's a little less reason to be wearing trench coats,  unless of course you live in my area and then you probably were wise enough to not put away your warm clothing. The rest of the world however is probably dancing in the sun, and I say why not dance in  style.


Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Pleasure Peep-Toe Pump

I am loving the pumps above. The bright colors make a bold fashion statement. Their price isn't bad either. You can check them out in my store starting at 31.99. The animal print is fabric with a patent heel.

Betsey Johnson Women's Oval Acetate Frame Sunglasses with Heart Cutout

You can't go through summer without a fun pair of sunglasses, and this pair from Betsey Johnson with its cute heart cutout puts the fun in fun-in-the-sun. The glasses also come with a pink pouch for storage.

Kirra Vidette Bag

I love the color the this bag--not a boring black, but not an over the top neon either.The dual side pockets add more room.

    I for one am very excited for a fashionable summer. Please be sure to check out In The Trenches Store to see more new items. I redid the shoe page to add a ton more items and they are now in easy to find categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment