Friday, July 16, 2010

Enjoy Weekends: Madam Butterfly

It's the end off the butterfly week long style inspiration and wrapping it up are two sets I created on polyvore.com for the enjoy weekends section of this blog. The first one uses butterfly fashion to create a fun and original outfit. I love the bright color and unique style of the butterfly dress.



Butterfly medium Mounted Rubber Stamp
$6.95 - redleadpaperworks.com


 For those of you who are wondering, the quote says "Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp but, if you will sit down quietly may alight upon you"


The second one doesn't actually use any butterfly accessories, but instead has them around the set to add a different mood to the outfit. When I began creating this set it looked too pink to me and needed another color to offset it. A few butterflies and one romantic and mysterious background later and my set had the right feel.

Rio Shoes
55 GBP - monsoon.co.uk
More Monsoon shoes »
butterfly
gxzone.com

tubes paysages - Page 7
l-ile-aux-tresors.wifeo.com

TUBES PAPILLONS - Page 5
mafoirfouille.centerblog.net

Butterfly
imghouse.net



I hope to see a few more butterflies this weekend and to take my own walk through a garden where winged beauties dwell.

Have a great weekend ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment