Monday, July 19, 2010

Crackle Effect Patent Trench Coat

This crackle effect patent trench coat from Yves Saint Laurent is so 70's spy detective in my opinion. It has a definite vintage feel to it. Probably because you don't see too many people wearing patent coats anymore, and for good reason. It's generally a tacky option when used for clothes items as large as coats (remember those awful millennium pants..) I however would wear this coat. It looks rainy day reliable. I also think I could easily take this retro looking coat and add some modern day edgy pizazz to it, with the right accessories.  




Accessories

GIVENCHY - MOROCCAN STUDDED ANKLE STRAP SANDALS

Python Effect Bag

Mathew Williamson Beaded Necklace

1 comment:

  1. oh boy oh boy oh boy. THis entire ensemble is right up my alley, those SHOES!!!!!!!!!! that COAT!!!!!! Brilliantly put together. I would like to feature the shoes in something with jewelry up in the future, will ink back to you--stay tuned. cheers~

    ReplyDelete