Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nautical Trench

Nautical is really in this year so when I saw a trench coat picking up the theme I couldn't help but smile. I love nautical theme items. Not that I have a lot, but I think I'll be adding more to my collection.

The coat itself is simple (navy, typical trench length and fit) but the the contrasting gold piping and popper fastening make the coat a little more interesting than your average run-of-the-mill trench
Suddenly I want a sea trip...guess who doesn't live anywhere near the sea...or even a lake. Oh well, I'll fill up my bathtub and sail my toy boat in the water while I wear this coat.

 Love Moschino

Nautical trench

I decided to stick with the nautical theme when it came to the accessories. Not in a "lost at sea" way but with little aspects of sea time fun.

Annie Women's Owen Wedge,Navy,10 W US

Coccinelle Stripe Small Shoulder Bag,Navy,one size














Accessories

Annie Women's Owen Wedge,Navy,

Coccinelle Stripe Small Shoulder Bag,Navy,one size

Navy Enamel and Gold Link Bracelet



Don't forget to subscribe to get recent blog updates

No comments:

Post a Comment