Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mackage Jules Trench Coat in Black

Go ahead and shed a tear, this coat is sold out. I should have known it wouldn't last long after the sale...*sigh* Well available or not it's still a great coat. It's a statement piece for sure with it's A-line asymmetrical hem and wide corsey style belt.



I liked the shoe style used the picture and used it as inspiration when looking for my accessories. However, I went with gold instead of black. I figured a stunner of a coat like this needed equally eye popping shoes. The 31/4 lengh sleeves gave me permission to include another one of my favorite accessories...gloves. I chose long black ones and instead of a handbag I went with a gadget. Any girl who is going to out in this coat needs nothing more than her trusty blackberry.
BCBGirls Women's Lexs High Heel Dress Sandal,Gold,6 M US
BlackBerry Curve 8320 Phone, Pale Gold (T-Mobile)


Accessories

BCBGirls Women's Lexs High Heel Dress Sandal,Gold,6 M US

Stella Mccartney perforated gloves

BlackBerry Curve 8320 Phone, Pale Gold (T-Mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment