Thursday, May 27, 2010

bebe Ruching Detail Belted Trench

When I first saw this coat I thought "hmmm,...interesting..." It wasn't love at first sight by any means. I just thought it had too much going on with it with all the ruching. I mean from collar to hem this coat is all ruched out. However, after closer analysis, seeing it in different colors and combing it with different accessories I started it seeing it's playful flirty attraction. This coat reminds me of a high maintenance girl, (which is funny since that's the only type of girl I can see pulling off this trench coat) who you love to hate but can't help loving none the less.

bebe Ruching Detail Belted Trench



 Steve Madden Women's Rebecaa Pump,Black Satin,8.5 M US

Cocktail Rings - Big, Black & Milky-White CZ Oval Cut Cocktail Ring - Size 10 

Accessories

Santi RYLC4034 Clutch

Steve Madden Women's Rebecaa Pump,Black Satin

 Cocktail Rings - Big, Black & Milky-White CZ Oval Cut Cocktail Ring

 Follow this blog for more fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment