Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Fashion Showers

The weather has been on and off, so snap shots of random people have not been encouraging.  Luckily my sister had a fun collection of spring clothes that were camera pleasing. This time, I decided to join her. I don't usually take pictures of my own wardrobe. I simply get dressed, not worrying too much if my clothes are cover page material. Most people are like me, in that they may like their outfits but aren't concerned if they're picture perfect. But what if we all were. Imagine if everyone got dressed with the hope that someone would stop them and say "You look great, can I take a picture." 




My sister in a non-typical gardening outfit.

 If only flower gardens actually grew shoes



I love that floral skirt my sister's wearing. It looks great with the belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment