Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Smooph Ruffle Trench Coat

Right off the bat I find this to be an odd trench coat. However, as a ruffle lover and a purple lover I do find some appeal to this coat. It would work for an evening out, where I know I get to take it off soon. Am I in love with this coat? No. But I can't say I hate it either.

  • Trench coat
  • Long sleeves; ruffles on cuffs
  • Fold down collar; ruffle trim
  • Zipper closure; tie closure; ruffle details down the front
  • 100% polyester

 

 

 14k Gold Bonded Black Onyx Cocktail Ring with Clear CZ Accented Stones in Gold Tone in Sizes 5-10 with 9 Total Carat Weight

Zoe Adams Beaded Rhinestone Wristlet (Black/Gold) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Accessories

Nina Women's Culver Kitten Heel Peep-Toe

14k Gold Bonded Black Onyx Cocktail Ring with Clear CZ Accented Stones in Gold Tone in Sizes 5-10 with 9 Total Carat Weight 

 Zoe Adams Beaded Rhinestone Wristlet (Black/Gold)

 Subscribe now for shopping tips and to be eligible for contests

No comments:

Post a Comment