Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rachel Roy: Limited Edition Graffiti Brick Trench Coat

Alright, before you get all excited about this trench, I have to shed some bad new to let you know that this was a limited edition item and is no longer available. I know, so sad. However, it's still an awesome unique trench coat and I had to tell you about it. I got so excited about this coat when I first saw it. I looks like artwork. I can't decide which one I like more, the color version or the black and white one. Either way, they're both fun pieces to look at.
Black Plastic Hoop EarringsLuichiny Women's Maggie May Pump,Black,9 M USOPI nl i43 india collection - Black Cherry Chutney - nail polish / lacquer / enamel

Accessories

Black Plastic Hoop Earrings

Luichiny Women's Maggie May Pump,Black,9 M US

OPI nl i43 india collection - Black Cherry Chutney - nail polish / lacquer / enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment