Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In The Trenches Store: Spring Shoes

One of my favorite things about  spring are the options I have to dress my feet.It's nice to get out of the heavy boots and into some cute heels or fun flats. In The Trenches store, has been stocked with spring shoes since February. I needed to keep a reminder that better days were ahead, so when I first opened I made sure to place some spring shoes on it.

There are even more options now and several that I'm in love with.

Ann Marino Women's Honor Sandal

Ann Marino Women's Honor Sandal

I actually fell in love with these shoes in Winners, where I bought them. Mine however are black. Knowing they were going to become my favorite spring shoe, I decided to make sure it was available in the store. What I love about these shoes is how comfortable they are; mostly because the heel is just the perfect height. They also very versatile. Their comfort and ease make it a great office shoe, but their style allow you to wear it out on a date. Rarely do I find shoes that I can spend the whole day in, but these take me from sunup to sundown.   

Kelsi Dagger Women's Tamatha Flat

Here's another shoe I fell in love with after I tried it on. I like the cute flower decor on the front, but I loved how comfortable they were. Some flats pinch or rub on the back of the heel, making it hard to spend a lot of time in them, but these ones are easy to spend a day in.

Blowfish Women's Maguro Sneaker

By far my favorite spring shoe brand is blowfish. They offer a lot of unique looking shoes that are great for casual days. This one caught my eye because it's velcro. I hate laces for several reasons, so seeing that I could set it and forget it with these shoes put it on my list of "shoes to wear while running around." The color on screen isn't beautiful, but they're not bad on. It's a color that actually goes with a lot of other things simply because it is bland. This style does come in a darker brown and black. 

  

The store has a number of other great items to check out, so stop by and have a look-see. 


Click Here to Visit the In The Trenches Store

Please Subscribe To Get Recent Updates

 

No comments:

Post a Comment