Friday, January 22, 2010

Trench Coat Valentine Ideas

I never celebrate Valentine's Day. I don't even think about it. And no I'm not some bitter girl who never got a valentine...OK maybe I am. But this year I thought why not ring in the day of love by having a love post parade. Up until Valentine's Day, my posts will relate to love and romance. Not mushy love stuff, but fashion love. If you're among those who will be celebrating Valentine's Day then here are some ideas for your date.

I chose pink, red, and white and for my single ladies black (don't take it bad, black is perfectly lovely color) All the items can be found in "In The Trenches Store."

Sorry ladies, hot guy in trench coat is not available in my store--neither is the passionate moment. 


Pretty in Pink
umm...I'm not actually looking at the clothes.



Chadwicks The New Trench (PAPAYA JUICE,16)

Sterling Silve Pink Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant Charm

Doll Adult Shoes 

Rosette Crossbody Clutch

   


 Lady in Red

Jack BB Dakota The Miley Coat in Cardinal

Canvas Fedora Hat / Red

Michael Antonio Women's Macey Ankle Boot

J.Renee Alma Clutch

  

 

 

 

  White Twilight


XOXO Coat, Margo Printed Fit & Flare Trench

Silver Tone Filigree Metal Heart and White Bead Stretch Bracelet Fashion Jewelry 

Black and White Mimi Shoes

Off-White Small Oyster Shell Clutch 

 

  

Black Beauty




Trapunto Detailed Trench

G by GUESS Stretch Belt with Layered Flowers and St 

Christopher Kon #444 Shoulder Bag

Michael Antonio Women's Otavia Boot

 Don't forget to subscribe to or follow my blog. ^_^

Pictures and quotes from photobucket.com  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment