Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Burberry Prorsum cotton sateen

I L.O.V.E this white trench coat. It is so simple and yet stylish. I unfortunately don't own it, but if I did I'd probably live in it. There is a black version that you can get at net-o-porter, that I will link to in another post, but I prefer the white one.



* Button front.
* Notched collar.
* Belt with leather buckle.
* Two pockets.
* Back flap with button detail.
* Acetate lining.
* Cotton; dry clean.
* Made in Italy.
* Collectors.











Accessories


BCBGMAXAZRIA black metal chain mail small shoulder bag


Jean Paul Gaultier

Kat Von D Solid Perfume Ring

1 comment:

  1. A blog completely devoted to trench coats?! How absurdly fantastic! Sadly, I've only ever owned one trench in my life and it is no longer with me :(

    I love Burberry's eccentric use of buttons. You've definitely rekindled my love for this all-season staple.

    ReplyDelete